Thank your for your interest in doing a panel at Shuto Con, our panels application form is now live! Thank you for your help in making Shuto Con such an amazing convention!
Shuto Con 2016 Panelist Rules
- Before submitting a panel, you must have already preregistered for Shuto Con 2016.
- Panels will be assessed on a first come first serve basis. Applying early does not guarantee your panel will be approved, but it will help. Time slots fill up fast!
- The more completely and accurately you fill out the form, the more likely your panel is to be approved. The more information we have, the better equipped we are to give panels the rooms and times that they need.
- Please answer emails promptly. If we are not able to communicate with you after your panel is approved, there is a possibility of approval being revoked and your time slot being given to another panel.
- One of the listed panelists must check in with the Panel Director or an Assistant at least 10 minutes before the start of the panel to confirm the room.
- To allow for setup and break down, we request that you try to end your panel 10 minutes before the posted end time. We reserve the right to have you end your panel at any time.
- If you present at least 2 hours of panels at Shuto Con, you will receive a voucher for a free tshirt or Sumijaki Doll from our merch table in the Vendor Hall. The voucher can only be redeemed during the convention.
- Panels should be categorized as 18+ if there are adult themes such as but not limited to excessive profanity, nudity or partial nudity shown in any context, and excessive violence or gore.
- Character Ask panels will not be accepted. Character Ask panels are panels where the panelist is in cosplay and answering questions as their character.
- Above all else, please remember that Shuto Con is a safe space, and be respectful during your panel(s).
2016 Panel Application Form